Saturday 29 August 2009

Rude Boys & Rude Girls

"This is england" is a MUST-SEE! I've seen it a million times now but I'm always happy to watch it again. The music is fantastic, the characters, brilliant and the story, well, deeply moving...




I am also quite fond of the rude girls/rude boys style!

I love men who wear Fred Perry polos over big tats and braces. I love seeing girls in checked shirts and fishnet tights, gingham shirts and low boots.





The only thing for the ladies is the haircut. I just....don't get it. Definitely love the short fringe as I wore it myself but the short-haired skull with locks at the front is really not my cup of tea. It even beats the mullet.



"This is england" est à voir ABSOLUMENT!! J'ai bien du le voir un million de fois mais je suis toujours contente de le re-regarder. La musique est géniale, les personnages super attachants et l'histoire... très touchante....

Je dois avouer que j'ai aussi un petit faible pour le style rude girls/rude boys!
J'adore ces bad boys tatoués qui portent des bretelles sur leurs polos Fred Perry. J'adore voir ces filles qui portent ces jupes à damier avec des résilles, des chemises vichy et des low boots.

La seule chose qui cloche c'est la coupe. Je...comprends pas....

J'adore la mini frange, l'ayant moi-même portée mais le crâne rasé avec des grosses mèches devant, c'est pas trop mon truc. Même la queue de rat a côté c'est tendance.

No comments:

Post a Comment